HOUSING FOR TEACHERS AND CHILDREN S SCHOOL BIXQUERT Y VICENTE, IRENE PR2-T4

Tamaño: px
Comenzar la demostración a partir de la página:

Download "HOUSING FOR TEACHERS AND CHILDREN S SCHOOL BIXQUERT Y VICENTE, IRENE PR2-T4"

Transcripción

1 HOUSING FOR TEACHERS AND CHILDREN S SCHOOL BIXQUERT Y VICENTE, IRENE PR2-T4

2 TABLE OF CONTENTS 1.- Environment 2.- References 3.- Intenciones 4.- General floors 5.- Sections 6.- Structure 7.- Building typologies 8.- Inside views 9.- Outside views

3 ENVIRONMENT The plot is flanked by the street Sócrates and the street Ovispo Hurtado. The plot shares the space with a convent that use to use the plot as a garden. With my project I ve tried not to leave them without all the privileges, even if them are reduced. What I ve tried to do with my project is to give public space to the city among other things.

4 REFERENCES Some of the main references that I have used are from Granada, btt tere are some others such as: Falla Atelier, Alvenaria Social Housing Barragán, Casa Gilardi Ricardo Bofill, castillo de Kafka MVRDV, Edificio Celosía What is true is that this projects have the courtyard as the main point of the proyect, and that s something that I wanted to reflect on my own ptoyect.

5 IDEAS AND PROPOS- ALS The problem that I had to solve is how could I erect coutyard houses in hight. The solution came depending on the number of flors. If there are three flors, the geometry is more complex than if there are two floors. The first image tries to show the pieces that revolve on themselves in order to create coutyard houses in hight. The plot is divided into two levels. This way, the relation between the children s school and the convent is higher because them are on the same level and the houses are in the other one.

6 GROUND FLOOR. Scale 1/300m N

7 FIRST FLOOR Scale 1/300m N

8 SECOND FLOOR Scale 1/300m N

9 COVERING PLANT WITH PIPES Scale 1/300m N

10 COVERING PLANT WITH SHADOWS Scale 1/300 m N

11 SECTION AA Scale 1/200m

12 SECTION BB Scale 1/200m

13 SECTION CC Scale 1/200m

14 SECTION DD Scale 1/200m

15 SECTION EE Scale 1/200m

16 SECTION FF Scale 1/200m

17 SECTION GG Scale 1/200m

18 SECTION HH Scale 1/200m

19 SECTION GG Scale 1/200m

20 STRUCTURAL SCHEME Scale 1/300m

21 CONSTRUCTION SEC- TION Roof layers: 1. washed gravel ballast 2. Rigid insulation 3. Waterproof Print 4. slab of reinforced concrete. If it is a floor which is the top floor of a room, the required finish is porcelain tile pieces 0 9m x 0.2m with wood look Wall layers: 1. Reinforced concrete plaster in white 2. Inner Tube 3. thermal and acoustic insulation 4. brick partition 5. plaster Finally the protection of the windows with wooden planks Escala 1/50m

22 TYPES OF HOUSING IN GROUND FLOOR The first one: Kitchen 2.- Dinning and Living room 3.- Hall 4.- Courtyard 5.- Single room 6.- Double room 7.- Bathroom The second one 1.- Kitchen 2.- Dinning room 3.- Living room 4.- Courtyard 5.- Single room 6.- Barhroom 0 0, m Scale: 1/100m

23 PRODUCIDO POR UN PRODUCIDO PRODUCTO POR EDUCATIVO UN PRODUCTO DE AUTODESK EDUCATIVO DE AUTODESK TYPES OF HOUSING IN FIRST FLOOR Kitchen 2. Dining room 3. Bathroom 4. Single room 5. Double room 6. Living room 7. Courtyard 8. Office 0 0, m0 0, m PRODUCIDO POR UN PRODUCIDO PRODUCTO POR EDUCATIVO UN PRODUCTO DE AUTODESK EDUCATIVO DE AUTODESK Scale: 1/100m

24 TYPES OF HOUSING IN SECOND FLOOR Kitchen 2.- Living room 3.- Dinning room 4.- Courtyard 5.- Double room 6.- Bathroom 7.- Terrace 8.- Office 0 0, m Scale: 1/100m

25 0 0, m CHILDREN S SCHOOL 0 0, m Scale 1/150m

26 INSIDE VIEWS

27 OUTISIDE VIEWS

28 OUTISIDE VIEWS

Objetivo: You will be able to You will be able to

Objetivo: You will be able to You will be able to Nombre: Fecha: Clase: Hora: Título (slide 1) Las cosas _ Capítulo 2 1 (Chapter Two, First Step) Objetivo: You will be able to You will be able to First look at the other sheet of vocabulary and listen,

Más detalles

Some examples. I wash my clothes, I wash the dishes, I wash the car, I wash the windows. I wash my hands, I wash my hair, I wash my face.

Some examples. I wash my clothes, I wash the dishes, I wash the car, I wash the windows. I wash my hands, I wash my hair, I wash my face. Reflexive verbs In this presentation, we are going to look at a special group of verbs called reflexives. Let s start out by thinking of the English verb wash. List several things that you can wash. Some

Más detalles

Español. Learn a language your way! Lesson #8 - Es el apartamento de mis sueños! PDF - Beginner. www.cactuslanguagetraining.

Español. Learn a language your way! Lesson #8 - Es el apartamento de mis sueños! PDF - Beginner. www.cactuslanguagetraining. Learn a language your way! PDF - Beginner Lesson #8 - Es el apartamento de mis sueños! www.cactuslanguagetraining.com/hola Lesson Conversation: Escucha la conversación, primero a una velocidad normal y

Más detalles

Hola. A continuación encontrará algunas preguntas que debo hacerle acerca de su hogar y propiedad después del desastre.

Hola. A continuación encontrará algunas preguntas que debo hacerle acerca de su hogar y propiedad después del desastre. Hola. A continuación encontrará algunas preguntas que debo hacerle acerca de su hogar y propiedad después del desastre. Hello. There are some questions I need to ask you about damage to your home and property

Más detalles

ANÁLISIS DE LA ARQUITECTURA

ANÁLISIS DE LA ARQUITECTURA Documentación gráfica Ayuntamiento de Säynätsalo. Hoja 1 Documentación gráfica Ayuntamiento de Säynätsalo. Hoja 2 Documentación gráfica Ayuntamiento de Säynätsalo. Hoja 3 Documentación gráfica Ayuntamiento

Más detalles

Avda París esquina calle Gandhi, 03183 Torrevieja, Alicante, Spain MEMORIA DE CALIDADES BUILDING SPECIFICATIONS. Página 1 de 5

Avda París esquina calle Gandhi, 03183 Torrevieja, Alicante, Spain MEMORIA DE CALIDADES BUILDING SPECIFICATIONS. Página 1 de 5 MEMORIA DE CALIDADES BUILDING SPECIFICATIONS Página 1 de 5 MEMORIA DE CALIDADES / BUILDING SPECIFICATIONS 1. ESTRUCTURA / STRUCTURE - Cimentación y estructura antisísmica de hormigón armado, según normativa.

Más detalles

Los números. 0 cero 1 uno / un 2 dos 3 tres 4 cuatro. 6 seis 7 siete 8 ocho 9 nueve 10 diez 5 cinco

Los números. 0 cero 1 uno / un 2 dos 3 tres 4 cuatro. 6 seis 7 siete 8 ocho 9 nueve 10 diez 5 cinco 53 31 16 0 cero 1 uno / un 2 dos 3 tres 4 cuatro 6 seis 7 siete 8 ocho 9 nueve 10 diez 5 cinco 11 - once 12 - doce 13 - trece 14 - catorce 17 - diecisiete 18 - dieciocho 19 - diecinueve 20 - veinte 15

Más detalles

AP-7 AP-7 shiera villas AP-7

AP-7 AP-7 shiera villas AP-7 shiera villas MARJAL Shiera Villas comprises 6 exclusive villas close to nature in a private and serene atmosphere. These villas have been thoroughly designed by our architects with a special attention

Más detalles

Flashcards Series 3 El Aeropuerto

Flashcards Series 3 El Aeropuerto Flashcards Series 3 El Aeropuerto Flashcards are one of the quickest and easiest ways to test yourself on Spanish vocabulary, no matter where you are! Test yourself on just these flashcards at first. Then,

Más detalles

ALBERTO CAMPO BAEZA, ARCHITECT TURÉGANO HOUSE, POZUELO, MADRID (SPAIN) 1988

ALBERTO CAMPO BAEZA, ARCHITECT TURÉGANO HOUSE, POZUELO, MADRID (SPAIN) 1988 This house is the result of a competition the owners called for amongst their architect friends. The topography, midway down a hillside, the rigorous compliance with building codes, and the maximum economy

Más detalles

TeamExtension Services TeamStudio. Dossier de servicios BIM

TeamExtension Services TeamStudio. Dossier de servicios BIM TeamExtension Services Dossier de servicios BIM El concepto TeamExtension TS En TeamExtension proporcionamos al cliente un soporte arquitectónico remoto en todas las fases del proyecto, ofreciendo apoyo

Más detalles

Sierra Security System

Sierra Security System Using Your SpreadNet Accessories With Your Sierra Security System Uso de Sus Accesorios SpreadNet Con Su Sistema de Seguridad Sierra SN990-KEYPAD SN961-KEYFOB SN991-REMOTE 1 SN990-KEYPAD The SN990-KEYPAD

Más detalles

Shortcut to Informal Spanish Conversations Level 2 Lesson 1

Shortcut to Informal Spanish Conversations Level 2 Lesson 1 Shortcut to Informal Spanish Conversations Level 2 Lesson 1 These lessons extend on the ideas from Shortcut to Informal Spanish Conversations Level 1 http://www.informalspanish.com and Shortcut to Spanish

Más detalles

Reformas de interiores y viviendas unifamiliares. www.siemservicios.com

Reformas de interiores y viviendas unifamiliares. www.siemservicios.com Reformas de interiores y viviendas unifamiliares www.siemservicios.com Nuestras oficinas se ubican en Alicante, en la Avenida de Salamanca, número 20, piso 1º. Se trata de una situación privilegiada en

Más detalles

José Hernández 2045 13º B, Belgrano, Capital Federal

José Hernández 2045 13º B, Belgrano, Capital Federal Welcome to José Hernández 2045 13º B, Belgrano, Capital Federal José Hernández 2045 13º B, Belgrano $380,000 USD (Building Large Category) Size: 231 sq. m. Style: Apartment Built: 1970 Alejandro Asharabed

Más detalles

Are you interested in helping to GOVERN the Authority, DEVELOP current and future programs, and APPROVE contracts?

Are you interested in helping to GOVERN the Authority, DEVELOP current and future programs, and APPROVE contracts? Albany Housing Authority RESIDENT COMMISSIONER ELECTION Are you interested in helping to GOVERN the Authority, DEVELOP current and future programs, and APPROVE contracts? RUN FOR RESIDENT COMMISSIONER

Más detalles

Ref: R Top Floor Apartment Benalmadena Costa

Ref: R Top Floor Apartment Benalmadena Costa Ref: R2366690 Top Floor Apartment Benalmadena Costa REDUCED PRICE. THE BEST VIEWS OF PUERTO MARINA. Apartment on the top floor of Palacio de Poniente, Building with pool, sauna, barbecue, solarium on the

Más detalles

TOUCH MATH. Students will only use Touch Math on math facts that are not memorized.

TOUCH MATH. Students will only use Touch Math on math facts that are not memorized. TOUCH MATH What is it and why is my child learning this? Memorizing math facts is an important skill for students to learn. Some students have difficulty memorizing these facts, even though they are doing

Más detalles

FORMAT B2 SPEAKING EXAM

FORMAT B2 SPEAKING EXAM FORMAT B2 SPEAKING EXAM PRODUCCIÓN ORAL 25% 1 2 3 El examinador, de manera alternativa, hará preguntas a los dos alumnos. (4-5 min en total) Cada candidato tiene 15 segundos para preparar un tema determinado

Más detalles

Level 1 Spanish, 2016

Level 1 Spanish, 2016 90911 909110 1SUPERVISOR S Level 1 Spanish, 2016 90911 Demonstrate understanding of a variety of Spanish texts on areas of most immediate relevance 2.00 p.m. Thursday 24 November 2016 Credits: Five Achievement

Más detalles

ALBERTO CAMPO BAEZA, ARCHITECT OLNICK SPANU HOUSE, GARRISON, NEW YORK (USA) 2003-2007

ALBERTO CAMPO BAEZA, ARCHITECT OLNICK SPANU HOUSE, GARRISON, NEW YORK (USA) 2003-2007 The place is of profound tranquility where after a day of rain and fog an intense light reflects in the stilled mirror of the majestic Hudson River s deep waters.a place where twilights are a thousand

Más detalles

Level 1 Spanish, 2012

Level 1 Spanish, 2012 90908 909080 1SUPERVISOR S Level 1 Spanish, 2012 90908 Demonstrate understanding of a variety of spoken Spanish texts on areas of most immediate relevance 9.30 am Tuesday 4 December 2012 Credits: Five

Más detalles

Agustiniano Ciudad Salitre School Computer Science Support Guide - 2015 Second grade First term

Agustiniano Ciudad Salitre School Computer Science Support Guide - 2015 Second grade First term Agustiniano Ciudad Salitre School Computer Science Support Guide - 2015 Second grade First term UNIDAD TEMATICA: INTERFAZ DE WINDOWS LOGRO: Reconoce la interfaz de Windows para ubicar y acceder a los programas,

Más detalles

Reinforcement Plan. Day 27 Month 03 Year 2015

Reinforcement Plan. Day 27 Month 03 Year 2015 BETHLEMITAS SCHOOL Reinforcement Plan Day 27 Month 03 Year 2015 TERM: I Date: COMPREHENSION GOAL: The students develop comprehension about the Living and Non- living things, plants, animals and their main

Más detalles

Qué viva la Gráfica de Cien!

Qué viva la Gráfica de Cien! Qué viva la Gráfica de Cien! La gráfica de cien consiste en números del 1 al 100 ordenados en cuadrilones de diez números en hileras. El resultado es que los estudiantes que utilizan estás gráficas pueden

Más detalles

Presentation Villas Hacienda Hills

Presentation Villas Hacienda Hills Presentation Villas Hacienda Hills Hacienda del Álamo Golf Resort Avda. Hacienda del Álamo 10 30320 Fuente Álamo, Murcia, Spain Villa Arenal II 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom bungalow style villa with a combined

Más detalles

amazonas plaza 46 47

amazonas plaza 46 47 amazonas plaza 46 47 Ing. Bernardo Uribe Arq. Tommy Schwarzkopf Año / Year: 2004-2005 Ubicación / Location: Av. Amazonas y calle Arízaga Tipo de proyecto / Type of Project: Oficinas/ Offices 12 pisos,

Más detalles

Connection from School to Home Science Grade 5 Unit 1 Living Systems

Connection from School to Home Science Grade 5 Unit 1 Living Systems Connection from School to Home Science Grade 5 Unit 1 Living Systems Here is an activity to help your child understand human body systems. Here is what you do: 1. Look at the pictures of the systems that

Más detalles

ALBERTO CAMPO BAEZA, ARCHITECT RUFO HOUSE, TOLEDO (SPAIN) 2010

ALBERTO CAMPO BAEZA, ARCHITECT RUFO HOUSE, TOLEDO (SPAIN) 2010 The brief was to build a house on a hilltop outside of the city of Toledo. The hill faces southwest and offers interesting views of the distant horizon, reaching the Gredos Mountains to the northeast.

Más detalles

Adjectives; Demonstrative

Adjectives; Demonstrative Adjectives; Demonstrative I. Introduction The demonstrative adjectives in English are this, that, these, and those. They are used to point out specific people or things. In Spanish the demonstrative adjectives

Más detalles

Flashcards Series 4 El Hotel

Flashcards Series 4 El Hotel Flashcards Series 4 El Hotel Flashcards are one of the quickest and easiest ways to test yourself on Spanish vocabulary, no matter where you are! Test yourself on just these flashcards at first. Then,

Más detalles

74 Prime Time. conjetura Suposición acerca de un patrón o relación, basada en observaciones.

74 Prime Time. conjetura Suposición acerca de un patrón o relación, basada en observaciones. A abundant number A number for which the sum of all its proper factors is greater than the number itself. For example, 24 is an abundant number because its proper factors, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 12, add

Más detalles

Punta Galera 6/8 personas (people)

Punta Galera 6/8 personas (people) Cala Salada Nº de entrada: 2015007751 Punta Galera 6/8 personas (people) Esta casa con encanto está situada en el extremo oeste de la isla, con vistas directas al mar y a Punta Galera. Se llega a ella

Más detalles

Miami s Smartest Condo Buy Dazzles You Inside & Out.

Miami s Smartest Condo Buy Dazzles You Inside & Out. Miami s Smartest Condo Buy Dazzles You Inside & Out. If You Like These Balcony Views, Wait Till You Turn Around. Studio One Bath Living Area: 503 sq. ft. / 46.7m2 Balcony: 83 sq. ft. /7.7m2 Total Living

Más detalles

SMRUZ State of Progress WP3

SMRUZ State of Progress WP3 SMRUZ State of Progress WP3 Juan Rubio del Val Jefe del Area de Rehabilitación Urbana y de Innovcación Residencial Sociedad Municipal Zaragoza Vivienda S.L.U Valdespartera (1) PLOTS 12,17, are finished

Más detalles

Matemáticas Muestra Cuadernillo de Examen

Matemáticas Muestra Cuadernillo de Examen Matemáticas Muestra Cuadernillo de Examen Papel-Lápiz Formato Estudiante Español Versión, Grados 3-5 Mathematics Sample Test Booklet Paper-Pencil Format Student Spanish Version, Grades 3 5 Este cuadernillo

Más detalles

Indirect Object Pronouns

Indirect Object Pronouns Indirect Object Pronouns We ve seen three types of pronouns so far: Subject: yo, tú, él Reflexive: me, te, se Direct object: me, te, lo, la In this slide show, we are going to look at one more type: indirect

Más detalles

24 Bloque Split rojo

24 Bloque Split rojo 24 Bloque Split rojo Fenollar Vertical 25 Bloque Caravista Split Cada bloque es una pieza única, no hay dos bloques iguales, gracias a su textura tipo piedra y la amplia gama de colores, el proyectista

Más detalles

Schüco Contraventana ALB Schüco Sliding Shutter ALB

Schüco Contraventana ALB Schüco Sliding Shutter ALB 92 Schüco Schüco 93 La contraventana Schüco ALB proporciona una protección solar y visual óptima para ventanas de edificios residenciales y comerciales. provide ideal screening and solar shading for windows

Más detalles

LOS QUEHACERES. Table of Contents. Lyrics in Spanish Only. Pg 3,4 Lyrics in Spanish with English Translation. Cloze activity Easy*

LOS QUEHACERES. Table of Contents. Lyrics in Spanish Only. Pg 3,4 Lyrics in Spanish with English Translation. Cloze activity Easy* LOS QUEHACERES Table of Contents Pg 2 Lyrics in Spanish Only Pg 3,4 Lyrics in Spanish with English Translation Pg 5 Pg 6 Cloze activity Easy* Cloze activity Hard* *Instructions for Cloze Activities: 1)

Más detalles

Billy y Las Botas. Table of Contents. Lyrics in Spanish Only. Pg 3-4 Lyrics in Spanish with English Translation. Cloze activity Easy*

Billy y Las Botas. Table of Contents. Lyrics in Spanish Only. Pg 3-4 Lyrics in Spanish with English Translation. Cloze activity Easy* Table of Contents Pg 2 Lyrics in Spanish Only Pg 3-4 Lyrics in Spanish with English Translation Pg 5 Pg 6 Cloze activity Easy* Cloze activity Hard* *Instructions for Cloze Activities: 1) Print out copies

Más detalles

Instructor: She just said that she s Puerto Rican. Escucha y repite la palabra Puerto Rican -for a man-.

Instructor: She just said that she s Puerto Rican. Escucha y repite la palabra Puerto Rican -for a man-. Learning Spanish Like Crazy Spoken Spanish Lección once Instructor: Cómo se dice Good afternoon? René: Buenas tardes. Buenas tardes. Instructor: How do you ask a woman if she s Colombian. René: Eres Colombiana?

Más detalles

Grado 3 Vocabulario/ Representación Vocabulario Descripción Representación

Grado 3 Vocabulario/ Representación Vocabulario Descripción Representación Grado 3 Vocabulario/ Representación Vocabulario Descripción Representación Valor posicional El valor numérico de un dígito en virtud de su posición en un número. Miles Centenas Decenas Unidades 0000 0000

Más detalles

Entrevista: el medio ambiente. A la caza de vocabulario: come se dice en español?

Entrevista: el medio ambiente. A la caza de vocabulario: come se dice en español? A la caza de vocabulario: come se dice en español? Entrevista: el medio ambiente 1. There are a lot of factories 2. The destruction of the ozone layer 3. In our city there is a lot of rubbish 4. Endangered

Más detalles

El Cuarto Misterioso Episodio 6 Narrativa

El Cuarto Misterioso Episodio 6 Narrativa In the house of José José works on the computer on his project of history of the Aztecs He needs a book and goes to-the room of his uncle for to-look-for the book. He finds the book and also finds a key

Más detalles

Comparative Adjectives/Adjetivos Comparativos. Comparative Adjectives/Adjetivos Comparativos

Comparative Adjectives/Adjetivos Comparativos. Comparative Adjectives/Adjetivos Comparativos Comparative Adjectives/Adjetivos Comparativos Área Lectura y Escritura, Inglés Resultados de aprendizaje Conocer el uso de los adjetivos comparativos en contextos de escritura formal. Contenidos Uso de

Más detalles

ANÁLISIS DE LA ARQUITECTURA

ANÁLISIS DE LA ARQUITECTURA Documentación gráfica Ampliación para Juzgados del Ayuntamiento de Gotemburgo. Hoja 1 Documentación gráfica Ampliación para Juzgados del Ayuntamiento de Gotemburgo. Hoja 2 Documentación gráfica Ampliación

Más detalles

ALBERTO CAMPO BAEZA, ARCHITECT THE MA: ANDALUCÍA S MUSEUM OF MEMORY, GRANADA (SPAIN) 2009

ALBERTO CAMPO BAEZA, ARCHITECT THE MA: ANDALUCÍA S MUSEUM OF MEMORY, GRANADA (SPAIN) 2009 We would like to make the most beautiful building for the Museo de la Memoria de Andalucía (Andalusia s Museum of Memory) in Granada. The MA. A museum that would convey the entire history of Andalusia.

Más detalles

Synergy Spanish Solutions. Día de San Valentín Audio Lessons

Synergy Spanish Solutions. Día de San Valentín Audio Lessons Synergy Spanish Solutions Día de San Valentín Audio Lessons Created by Marcus Santamaria Edited by Elena Chagoya & Claire Boland Copyright 2014 Marcus Santamaria All Rights reserved. No part of this publication

Más detalles

Flashcards Series 2 Las Necesidades de la Vida

Flashcards Series 2 Las Necesidades de la Vida Flashcards Series 2 Las Necesidades de la Vida Flashcards are one of the quickest and easiest ways to test yourself on Spanish vocabulary, no matter where you are! Test yourself on just these flashcards

Más detalles

Learning Masters. Early: Force and Motion

Learning Masters. Early: Force and Motion Learning Masters Early: Force and Motion WhatILearned What important things did you learn in this theme? I learned that I learned that I learned that 22 Force and Motion Learning Masters How I Learned

Más detalles

Sillas-1 Chairs-1 modelos 3D para usuarios Strata 3D models for Strata users

Sillas-1 Chairs-1 modelos 3D para usuarios Strata 3D models for Strata users Sillas-1 Chairs-1 modelos 3D para usuarios Strata 3D models for Strata users Manual de referencia Reference manual Modelos 3D listos para usar, con alto nivel de detalle 3D Models ready to use, with hi

Más detalles

caleta de fuste desde/from * *Los precios son susceptibles de modificación sin previo aviso - Prices are subject to change without notice

caleta de fuste desde/from * *Los precios son susceptibles de modificación sin previo aviso - Prices are subject to change without notice Fuerteventura caleta de fuste Magníficas villas independientes con piscina privada y preciosas vistas al mar Magnificent villas with private swimming pool and nice sea views desde/from 195.000 * *Los precios

Más detalles

La Oca. Mariscal I. Levante Centro. Levante Centro

La Oca. Mariscal I. Levante Centro. Levante Centro La Oca El edificio está situado en la calle Gerona, nº 22, a 50 metros de la playa de Levante. Se encuentra en una céntrica calle de Benidorm, cerca de los bares y la vida nocturna. Los apartamentos son

Más detalles

CUESTIONARIO DISEÑADO PARA EVALUAR EL PRODUCTO DESCUBRE LAS PALMAS DE GC! QUE SERÁ ADMINISTRADO A TRAVÉS DE LA WEB CREADA PARA EL PRODUCTO.

CUESTIONARIO DISEÑADO PARA EVALUAR EL PRODUCTO DESCUBRE LAS PALMAS DE GC! QUE SERÁ ADMINISTRADO A TRAVÉS DE LA WEB CREADA PARA EL PRODUCTO. ANEXO E. CUESTIONARIO DISEÑADO PARA EVALUAR EL PRODUCTO DESCUBRE LAS PALMAS DE GC! QUE SERÁ ADMINISTRADO A TRAVÉS DE LA WEB CREADA PARA EL PRODUCTO. CUESTIONARIO: El proyecto Descubre Las Palmas de GC!

Más detalles

Life Functions and Cell Functions

Life Functions and Cell Functions Class: Date: Life Functions and Cell Functions 1. Las plantas obtienen dióxido de carbono de los animales. Los animales obtienen el oxígeno de las plantas (page 192) 2. Cuáles son las seis características

Más detalles

Entorno La Cala Resort, Mijas. Discover the area La Cala Resort, Mijas

Entorno La Cala Resort, Mijas. Discover the area La Cala Resort, Mijas Entorno La Cala Resort, Mijas Horizon Golf, es el segundo residencial de Taylor Wimpey España en La Cala Resort, en el valle de Mijas. La Cala Resort es reconocido como uno de los mejores complejos de

Más detalles

CASA PARA 6 FAMILIAS Staldern Regensberg 6 FAMILY HOUSE Staldern Regensberg

CASA PARA 6 FAMILIAS Staldern Regensberg 6 FAMILY HOUSE Staldern Regensberg CASA PARA 6 FAMILIAS Staldern Regensberg 6 FAMILY HOUSE Staldern Regensberg FICHA TECNICA: ARQUITECTOS / ARCHITECTS: ARCHITEKTEN AG FH SIA COLABORADORES / COLLABORATORS: FRANK SCHÄFER DIPL. ARQ. / ARCH.

Más detalles

SISTEMA INTEGRAL DE GESTIÓN DE UN MUNDO VIRTUAL EN INTERNET.

SISTEMA INTEGRAL DE GESTIÓN DE UN MUNDO VIRTUAL EN INTERNET. SISTEMA INTEGRAL DE GESTIÓN DE UN MUNDO VIRTUAL EN INTERNET. Autor: Ciria García, Diego Director: Villar Chicharro, Alfonso. Entidad colaboradora: Grupo Mola. Resumen Introducción En la actualidad se habla

Más detalles

Universidad de Guadalajara

Universidad de Guadalajara Universidad de Guadalajara Centro Universitario de Ciencias Económico-Administrativas Maestría en Tecnologías de Información Ante-proyecto de Tésis Selection of a lightweight virtualization framework to

Más detalles

Nave Industrial Diagonal 80 ESPAÑA. Diagonal 80 Industrial Building SAN AGUSTÍN DE GUADALIX, MADRID, SPAIN 2007 2009

Nave Industrial Diagonal 80 ESPAÑA. Diagonal 80 Industrial Building SAN AGUSTÍN DE GUADALIX, MADRID, SPAIN 2007 2009 Nave Industrial Diagonal 8 ESPAÑA Diagonal 8 Industrial Building SAN AGUSTÍN DE GUADALIX, MADRID, SPAIN 27 29 Diagonal 8 es una empresa dedicada a convertir archivos digitales en objetos físicos de toda

Más detalles

UNIT 2 DIVISIBILITY 1.- MULTIPLES AND FACTORS Concept of multiple Concept of factor

UNIT 2 DIVISIBILITY 1.- MULTIPLES AND FACTORS Concept of multiple Concept of factor UNIT 2 DIVISIBILITY 1.- MULTIPLES AND FACTORS 1.1.- Concept of multiple We say that a number a is a multiple of another number b if the division a : b is an exact division, that is, if b contains a a whole

Más detalles

SISTEMA DE CONTROL LÓGICO PROGRAMABLE (PLC) SOBRE HARDWARE EMBEBIDO Y BAJO SISTEMA OPERATIVO LINUX

SISTEMA DE CONTROL LÓGICO PROGRAMABLE (PLC) SOBRE HARDWARE EMBEBIDO Y BAJO SISTEMA OPERATIVO LINUX SISTEMA DE CONTROL LÓGICO PROGRAMABLE (PLC) SOBRE HARDWARE EMBEBIDO Y BAJO SISTEMA OPERATIVO LINUX Autor : Gonzalo Julián Santander Palacio Director : Javier Martín Ruiz RESUMEN DEL PROYECTO El proyecto

Más detalles

EXERCISES. product of one of them by the square of the other takes a maximum value.

EXERCISES. product of one of them by the square of the other takes a maximum value. EXERCISES EXERCISE 1 If f : R R is defined by f(x) = e x (x 2), a) Find the asymptotes of f. b) Find where f is increasing or decreasing and the local maxima or minima. c) Find the inflection points of

Más detalles

Mesas de Operación para consolas Solidyne

Mesas de Operación para consolas Solidyne Mesas de Operación para consolas Solidyne Solidyne ha creado y refinado el diseño de mesas de operación para consolas de audio, para algunos de nuestros grandes clientes. Aqui ofrecemos fotos y dimensiones

Más detalles

Vamos a Multiplicar Al estilo maya!

Vamos a Multiplicar Al estilo maya! Vamos a Multiplicar Al estilo maya! Resumen de la actividad Esta lección le permite a los estudiantes realizar multiplicación al estilo maya como una actividad de seguimiento a la herramienta interactiva

Más detalles

PLACES OF CELEBRATIONS

PLACES OF CELEBRATIONS PLACES OF CELEBRATIONS Casa del Trigo's Hotel has different areas to celebrate every kind of event which can be adapted to your necessities. El Graneros' hall: for events up to 45 people. It is our usual

Más detalles

Creating your Single Sign-On Account for the PowerSchool Parent Portal

Creating your Single Sign-On Account for the PowerSchool Parent Portal Creating your Single Sign-On Account for the PowerSchool Parent Portal Welcome to the Parent Single Sign-On. What does that mean? Parent Single Sign-On offers a number of benefits, including access to

Más detalles

Lengua adicional al español IV

Lengua adicional al español IV Lengua adicional al español IV Topic 7 Introduction In this module you will reinforce the use of the present passive voice, but now with the continuous form. Remember in this structure the doer of the

Más detalles

Offices for Regional Government of Andalusia. Promotion and Housing Department on Picasso Street

Offices for Regional Government of Andalusia. Promotion and Housing Department on Picasso Street Offices for Regional Government of Andalusia. Promotion and Housing Department on Picasso Street Seville, Spain REPORT The project aims to provide a certain uniqueness and public character to the future

Más detalles

http://mvision.madrid.org

http://mvision.madrid.org Apoyando el desarrollo de carrera de investigadores en imagen biomédica Supporting career development of researchers in biomedical imaging QUÉ ES M+VISION? WHAT IS M+VISION? M+VISION es un programa creado

Más detalles

Students Pledge: Parents Pledge:

Students Pledge: Parents Pledge: The school-home compact is a written agreement between administrators, teachers, parents, and students. It is a document that clarifies what families and schools can do to help children reach high academic

Más detalles

General Certificate of Education Advanced Level Examination June 2013

General Certificate of Education Advanced Level Examination June 2013 General Certificate of Education Advanced Level Examination June 2013 Spanish Unit 4 Speaking Test Candidate s Material To be conducted by the teacher examiner between 7 March and 15 May 2013 (SPA4T) To

Más detalles

Level 1 Spanish, 2013

Level 1 Spanish, 2013 90911 909110 1SUPERVISOR S Level 1 Spanish, 2013 90911 Demonstrate understanding of a variety of Spanish texts on areas of most immediate relevance 9.30 am Tuesday 3 December 2013 Credits: Five Achievement

Más detalles

Sistemas de impresión y tamaños mínimos Printing Systems and minimum sizes

Sistemas de impresión y tamaños mínimos Printing Systems and minimum sizes Sistemas de impresión y tamaños mínimos Printing Systems and minimum sizes Para la reproducción del Logotipo, deberán seguirse los lineamientos que se presentan a continuación y que servirán como guía

Más detalles

Making comparisons. In this slide show, we ll look at ways of expressing differences and similarities.

Making comparisons. In this slide show, we ll look at ways of expressing differences and similarities. Making comparisons In this slide show, we ll look at ways of expressing differences and similarities. Three cases Look at these three sentences: Fred is as tall as John. Fred is taller than Bob. Fred is

Más detalles

EMOCIONAL. La violencia no es solo física. Es emocional, sexual y económica. Violence is not only physical. It is emotional, sexual, and economic.

EMOCIONAL. La violencia no es solo física. Es emocional, sexual y económica. Violence is not only physical. It is emotional, sexual, and economic. La violencia no es solo física. Es emocional, sexual y económica. EMOCIONAL Violence is not only physical. It is emotional, sexual, and economic. Julieta se está preparando para salir a reunirse con sus

Más detalles

Creating a Dynamic Section View of an Assembly By Ing. Jorge Garza Ulloa, MC www.computec.org

Creating a Dynamic Section View of an Assembly By Ing. Jorge Garza Ulloa, MC www.computec.org soluciones CAD/CAM/CAEuahua. Tels. (656)617-9665, 617-9848, 617-0889. Creating a Dynamic Section View of an Assembly By Ing. Jorge Garza Ulloa, MC The Setup Imagine that you are working on the design of

Más detalles

Can Morna Dreams. Nº de entrada: Valle de Morna / San Lorenzo 14 personas (people)

Can Morna Dreams. Nº de entrada: Valle de Morna / San Lorenzo 14 personas (people) Can Morna Dreams Nº de entrada: 201455975 Valle de Morna / San Lorenzo 14 personas (people) Esta propiedad de reciente construcción a modo de finca original ibicenca se haya ubicada en una de las zonas

Más detalles

Greetings. Lists and TPR Sheets The Enlightened Elephant

Greetings. Lists and TPR Sheets The Enlightened Elephant Greetings Lists and TPR Sheets Total Physical Response Vocabulary Practice The set of pages with images are the TPR (Total Physical Response) picture pages. They are available with or without words and

Más detalles

MANUAL EASYCHAIR. A) Ingresar su nombre de usuario y password, si ya tiene una cuenta registrada Ó

MANUAL EASYCHAIR. A) Ingresar su nombre de usuario y password, si ya tiene una cuenta registrada Ó MANUAL EASYCHAIR La URL para enviar su propuesta a la convocatoria es: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=genconciencia2015 Donde aparece la siguiente pantalla: Se encuentran dos opciones: A) Ingresar

Más detalles

Level 2 Spanish, 2008

Level 2 Spanish, 2008 90429 2 904290 For Supervisor s Level 2 Spanish, 2008 90429 Read and understand written language in Spanish in less familiar contexts Credits: Six 2.00 pm Tuesday 2 December 2008 Check that the National

Más detalles

MUSEO SAN TELMO, EVENTOS CON HISTORIA UNA EXPERIENCIA SINGULAR Y ÚNICA SAN TELMO MUSEUM,

MUSEO SAN TELMO, EVENTOS CON HISTORIA UNA EXPERIENCIA SINGULAR Y ÚNICA SAN TELMO MUSEUM, MUSEO SAN TELMO, EVENTOS CON HISTORIA UNA EXPERIENCIA SINGULAR Y ÚNICA SAN TELMO MUSEUM, Events with history, A singular and unique Experience MUSEO SAN TELMO Ubicado en un entorno privilegiado, en pleno

Más detalles

An explanation by Sr. Jordan

An explanation by Sr. Jordan & An explanation by Sr. Jdan direct object pronouns We usually use Direct Object Pronouns to substitute f it them in a sentence when the it them follows the verb. Because of gender, him and her could also

Más detalles

Ref: R Middle Floor Apartment Benalmadena Costa

Ref: R Middle Floor Apartment Benalmadena Costa Ref: R2779319 Middle Floor Apartment Benalmadena Costa This set is located in the southern part of the development, the closest to the sea and extensive green areas. Spacious houses of two and three bedrooms,

Más detalles

Villa 1 Villas Parque Mirador

Villa 1 Villas Parque Mirador -Private Allotments -Swimming Pool -Organic Gardens -Private Garage -Marble Restrooms -Undisturbed sea view Villas Parque Mirador Alajeró, La Gomera A Development by TerraFortunata e 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Villa

Más detalles

iii Derechos de autor (Copyright) María del Pilar Toral Serrano

iii Derechos de autor (Copyright) María del Pilar Toral Serrano iii Derechos de autor (Copyright) María del Pilar Toral Serrano 2010 iv A mis familiares y amigos v Agradezco a Dios, a mis padres, a mi hermana, a mi familia y mis amigos más cercanos que durante estos

Más detalles

SUELOS Y CARPINTERÍA - FLOORING & FITTINGS. lacquered

SUELOS Y CARPINTERÍA - FLOORING & FITTINGS. lacquered SUELOS Y CARPINTERÍA - FLOORING & FITTINGS Carpintería exterior en aluminio lacado en gris oscuro Puerta de entrada a vivienda acorazada con cerradura de seguridad grey lacquered Dark aluminium exterior

Más detalles

PALACIO DE CRISTAL. Espacio para el éxito. Casa de Campo. Venue for success

PALACIO DE CRISTAL. Espacio para el éxito. Casa de Campo. Venue for success PALACIO DE CRISTAL Casa de Campo Espacio para el éxito Venue for success EXPOSICIONES Y EVENTOS EXHIBITIONS & EVENTS El Palacio de Cristal es un edificio emblemático del sector ferial español, con unas

Más detalles

Casas en Comporta Houses in Comporta

Casas en Comporta Houses in Comporta Casas en Comporta Houses in Comporta GRÁNDOLA, PORTUGAL 008 010 Estado original / Original condition El proyecto responde a unas condiciones muy particulares. Parte de la recuperación de unas construcciones

Más detalles

Tú vives en una casa o en un apartamento?

Tú vives en una casa o en un apartamento? Nombre: Fecha: Período Día Capítulo 2: La familia y l a casa. Página 62 Objetivos: a) Students will be able to Describe a house in Spanish. b) Students will be able to describe where things are located.

Más detalles

EGA4. Escola Tècnica Superior d Arquitectura del Vallès E6 // MÄDCHENINTERNAT, DISENTIS. expressiógràficaquatre_quadrimestretardor_2009/2010

EGA4. Escola Tècnica Superior d Arquitectura del Vallès E6 // MÄDCHENINTERNAT, DISENTIS. expressiógràficaquatre_quadrimestretardor_2009/2010 expressiógràficaquatre_quadrimestretardor_2009/2010 GION A CAMINADA E6 // MÄDCHENINTERNAT, DISENTIS _QDT_0910_E6 // RESIDENCIA FEMENINA, DISENTIS, GRISONES, SUIZA // GION A. CAMINADA _QDT_0910_E6 // RESIDENCIA

Más detalles

PUBLIC SCHOOL, ZABALGANA, VITORIA (2013)

PUBLIC SCHOOL, ZABALGANA, VITORIA (2013) PUBLIC SCHOOL, ZABALGANA, VITORIA (2013) MIRARIEN KUTXA In collaboration with Alfonso González Gaisán and Francisco Blanco Velasco A box where everything is possible We propose creating a very simple

Más detalles

Lump Sum Final Check Contribution to Deferred Compensation

Lump Sum Final Check Contribution to Deferred Compensation Memo To: ERF Members The Employees Retirement Fund has been asked by Deferred Compensation to provide everyone that has signed up to retire with the attached information. Please read the information from

Más detalles

PABELLÓN DE CRISTAL. Espacio para el éxito. Casa de Campo. Venue for success

PABELLÓN DE CRISTAL. Espacio para el éxito. Casa de Campo. Venue for success PABELLÓN DE CRISTAL Casa de Campo Espacio para el éxito Venue for success PABELLÓN DE CRISTAL GLASS PALACE CONEXIÓN CON EL MADRID ARENA El Pabellón de Cristal, construido en 1965, ha sido rehabilitado

Más detalles

Con el imán de la memoria y otros poemas (Letras Mexicanas) (Spanish Edition)

Con el imán de la memoria y otros poemas (Letras Mexicanas) (Spanish Edition) Con el imán de la memoria y otros poemas (Letras Mexicanas) (Spanish Edition) Beltrán Gerardo Click here if your download doesn"t start automatically Con el imán de la memoria y otros poemas (Letras Mexicanas)

Más detalles

Welcome to lesson 2 of the The Spanish Cat Home learning Spanish course.

Welcome to lesson 2 of the The Spanish Cat Home learning Spanish course. Welcome to lesson 2 of the The Spanish Cat Home learning Spanish course. Bienvenidos a la lección dos. The first part of this lesson consists in this audio lesson, and then we have some grammar for you

Más detalles