HOUSING FOR TEACHERS AND CHILDREN S SCHOOL BIXQUERT Y VICENTE, IRENE PR2-T4

Documentos relacionados
Objetivo: You will be able to You will be able to

Some examples. I wash my clothes, I wash the dishes, I wash the car, I wash the windows. I wash my hands, I wash my hair, I wash my face.

Español. Learn a language your way! Lesson #8 - Es el apartamento de mis sueños! PDF - Beginner.

Hola. A continuación encontrará algunas preguntas que debo hacerle acerca de su hogar y propiedad después del desastre.

ANÁLISIS DE LA ARQUITECTURA

Avda París esquina calle Gandhi, Torrevieja, Alicante, Spain MEMORIA DE CALIDADES BUILDING SPECIFICATIONS. Página 1 de 5

Los números. 0 cero 1 uno / un 2 dos 3 tres 4 cuatro. 6 seis 7 siete 8 ocho 9 nueve 10 diez 5 cinco

AP-7 AP-7 shiera villas AP-7

Flashcards Series 3 El Aeropuerto

ALBERTO CAMPO BAEZA, ARCHITECT TURÉGANO HOUSE, POZUELO, MADRID (SPAIN) 1988

TeamExtension Services TeamStudio. Dossier de servicios BIM

Sierra Security System

Shortcut to Informal Spanish Conversations Level 2 Lesson 1

Reformas de interiores y viviendas unifamiliares.

José Hernández º B, Belgrano, Capital Federal

Are you interested in helping to GOVERN the Authority, DEVELOP current and future programs, and APPROVE contracts?

Ref: R Top Floor Apartment Benalmadena Costa

TOUCH MATH. Students will only use Touch Math on math facts that are not memorized.

FORMAT B2 SPEAKING EXAM

Level 1 Spanish, 2016

ALBERTO CAMPO BAEZA, ARCHITECT OLNICK SPANU HOUSE, GARRISON, NEW YORK (USA)

Level 1 Spanish, 2012

Agustiniano Ciudad Salitre School Computer Science Support Guide Second grade First term

Reinforcement Plan. Day 27 Month 03 Year 2015

Qué viva la Gráfica de Cien!

Presentation Villas Hacienda Hills

amazonas plaza 46 47

Connection from School to Home Science Grade 5 Unit 1 Living Systems

ALBERTO CAMPO BAEZA, ARCHITECT RUFO HOUSE, TOLEDO (SPAIN) 2010

Adjectives; Demonstrative

Flashcards Series 4 El Hotel

74 Prime Time. conjetura Suposición acerca de un patrón o relación, basada en observaciones.

Punta Galera 6/8 personas (people)

Miami s Smartest Condo Buy Dazzles You Inside & Out.

SMRUZ State of Progress WP3

Matemáticas Muestra Cuadernillo de Examen

Indirect Object Pronouns

24 Bloque Split rojo

Schüco Contraventana ALB Schüco Sliding Shutter ALB

LOS QUEHACERES. Table of Contents. Lyrics in Spanish Only. Pg 3,4 Lyrics in Spanish with English Translation. Cloze activity Easy*

Billy y Las Botas. Table of Contents. Lyrics in Spanish Only. Pg 3-4 Lyrics in Spanish with English Translation. Cloze activity Easy*

Instructor: She just said that she s Puerto Rican. Escucha y repite la palabra Puerto Rican -for a man-.

Grado 3 Vocabulario/ Representación Vocabulario Descripción Representación

Entrevista: el medio ambiente. A la caza de vocabulario: come se dice en español?

El Cuarto Misterioso Episodio 6 Narrativa

Comparative Adjectives/Adjetivos Comparativos. Comparative Adjectives/Adjetivos Comparativos

ANÁLISIS DE LA ARQUITECTURA

ALBERTO CAMPO BAEZA, ARCHITECT THE MA: ANDALUCÍA S MUSEUM OF MEMORY, GRANADA (SPAIN) 2009

Synergy Spanish Solutions. Día de San Valentín Audio Lessons

Flashcards Series 2 Las Necesidades de la Vida

Learning Masters. Early: Force and Motion

Sillas-1 Chairs-1 modelos 3D para usuarios Strata 3D models for Strata users

caleta de fuste desde/from * *Los precios son susceptibles de modificación sin previo aviso - Prices are subject to change without notice

La Oca. Mariscal I. Levante Centro. Levante Centro

CUESTIONARIO DISEÑADO PARA EVALUAR EL PRODUCTO DESCUBRE LAS PALMAS DE GC! QUE SERÁ ADMINISTRADO A TRAVÉS DE LA WEB CREADA PARA EL PRODUCTO.

Life Functions and Cell Functions

Entorno La Cala Resort, Mijas. Discover the area La Cala Resort, Mijas

CASA PARA 6 FAMILIAS Staldern Regensberg 6 FAMILY HOUSE Staldern Regensberg

SISTEMA INTEGRAL DE GESTIÓN DE UN MUNDO VIRTUAL EN INTERNET.

Universidad de Guadalajara

Nave Industrial Diagonal 80 ESPAÑA. Diagonal 80 Industrial Building SAN AGUSTÍN DE GUADALIX, MADRID, SPAIN

UNIT 2 DIVISIBILITY 1.- MULTIPLES AND FACTORS Concept of multiple Concept of factor

SISTEMA DE CONTROL LÓGICO PROGRAMABLE (PLC) SOBRE HARDWARE EMBEBIDO Y BAJO SISTEMA OPERATIVO LINUX

EXERCISES. product of one of them by the square of the other takes a maximum value.

Mesas de Operación para consolas Solidyne

Vamos a Multiplicar Al estilo maya!

PLACES OF CELEBRATIONS

Creating your Single Sign-On Account for the PowerSchool Parent Portal

Lengua adicional al español IV

Offices for Regional Government of Andalusia. Promotion and Housing Department on Picasso Street

Students Pledge: Parents Pledge:

General Certificate of Education Advanced Level Examination June 2013

Level 1 Spanish, 2013

Sistemas de impresión y tamaños mínimos Printing Systems and minimum sizes

Making comparisons. In this slide show, we ll look at ways of expressing differences and similarities.

EMOCIONAL. La violencia no es solo física. Es emocional, sexual y económica. Violence is not only physical. It is emotional, sexual, and economic.

Creating a Dynamic Section View of an Assembly By Ing. Jorge Garza Ulloa, MC

Can Morna Dreams. Nº de entrada: Valle de Morna / San Lorenzo 14 personas (people)

Greetings. Lists and TPR Sheets The Enlightened Elephant

MANUAL EASYCHAIR. A) Ingresar su nombre de usuario y password, si ya tiene una cuenta registrada Ó

Level 2 Spanish, 2008

MUSEO SAN TELMO, EVENTOS CON HISTORIA UNA EXPERIENCIA SINGULAR Y ÚNICA SAN TELMO MUSEUM,

An explanation by Sr. Jordan

Ref: R Middle Floor Apartment Benalmadena Costa

Villa 1 Villas Parque Mirador

iii Derechos de autor (Copyright) María del Pilar Toral Serrano

SUELOS Y CARPINTERÍA - FLOORING & FITTINGS. lacquered

PALACIO DE CRISTAL. Espacio para el éxito. Casa de Campo. Venue for success

Casas en Comporta Houses in Comporta

Tú vives en una casa o en un apartamento?

EGA4. Escola Tècnica Superior d Arquitectura del Vallès E6 // MÄDCHENINTERNAT, DISENTIS. expressiógràficaquatre_quadrimestretardor_2009/2010

PUBLIC SCHOOL, ZABALGANA, VITORIA (2013)

Lump Sum Final Check Contribution to Deferred Compensation

PABELLÓN DE CRISTAL. Espacio para el éxito. Casa de Campo. Venue for success

Con el imán de la memoria y otros poemas (Letras Mexicanas) (Spanish Edition)

Welcome to lesson 2 of the The Spanish Cat Home learning Spanish course.

Transcripción:

HOUSING FOR TEACHERS AND CHILDREN S SCHOOL BIXQUERT Y VICENTE, IRENE PR2-T4

TABLE OF CONTENTS 1.- Environment 2.- References 3.- Intenciones 4.- General floors 5.- Sections 6.- Structure 7.- Building typologies 8.- Inside views 9.- Outside views

ENVIRONMENT The plot is flanked by the street Sócrates and the street Ovispo Hurtado. The plot shares the space with a convent that use to use the plot as a garden. With my project I ve tried not to leave them without all the privileges, even if them are reduced. What I ve tried to do with my project is to give public space to the city among other things.

REFERENCES Some of the main references that I have used are from Granada, btt tere are some others such as: Falla Atelier, Alvenaria Social Housing Barragán, Casa Gilardi Ricardo Bofill, castillo de Kafka MVRDV, Edificio Celosía What is true is that this projects have the courtyard as the main point of the proyect, and that s something that I wanted to reflect on my own ptoyect.

IDEAS AND PROPOS- ALS The problem that I had to solve is how could I erect coutyard houses in hight. The solution came depending on the number of flors. If there are three flors, the geometry is more complex than if there are two floors. The first image tries to show the pieces that revolve on themselves in order to create coutyard houses in hight. The plot is divided into two levels. This way, the relation between the children s school and the convent is higher because them are on the same level and the houses are in the other one.

GROUND FLOOR. Scale 1/300m N

FIRST FLOOR Scale 1/300m N

SECOND FLOOR Scale 1/300m N

COVERING PLANT WITH PIPES Scale 1/300m N

COVERING PLANT WITH SHADOWS Scale 1/300 m N

SECTION AA Scale 1/200m

SECTION BB Scale 1/200m

SECTION CC Scale 1/200m

SECTION DD Scale 1/200m

SECTION EE Scale 1/200m

SECTION FF Scale 1/200m

SECTION GG Scale 1/200m

SECTION HH Scale 1/200m

SECTION GG Scale 1/200m

STRUCTURAL SCHEME Scale 1/300m

CONSTRUCTION SEC- TION Roof layers: 1. washed gravel ballast 2. Rigid insulation 3. Waterproof Print 4. slab of reinforced concrete. If it is a floor which is the top floor of a room, the required finish is porcelain tile pieces 0 9m x 0.2m with wood look Wall layers: 1. Reinforced concrete plaster in white 2. Inner Tube 3. thermal and acoustic insulation 4. brick partition 5. plaster Finally the protection of the windows with wooden planks Escala 1/50m

TYPES OF HOUSING IN GROUND FLOOR The first one: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 5 5 2 4 3 1 6 1.- Kitchen 2.- Dinning and Living room 3.- Hall 4.- Courtyard 5.- Single room 6.- Double room 7.- Bathroom The second one 1.- Kitchen 2.- Dinning room 3.- Living room 4.- Courtyard 5.- Single room 6.- Barhroom 0 0,5 1 2 4 m Scale: 1/100m

PRODUCIDO POR UN PRODUCIDO PRODUCTO POR EDUCATIVO UN PRODUCTO DE AUTODESK EDUCATIVO DE AUTODESK TYPES OF HOUSING IN FIRST FLOOR 1 2 6 7 8 3 4 5 6 2 1 7 3 4 1. Kitchen 2. Dining room 3. Bathroom 4. Single room 5. Double room 6. Living room 7. Courtyard 8. Office 0 0,5 1 2 4 m0 0,5 1 2 4 m PRODUCIDO POR UN PRODUCIDO PRODUCTO POR EDUCATIVO UN PRODUCTO DE AUTODESK EDUCATIVO DE AUTODESK Scale: 1/100m

TYPES OF HOUSING IN SECOND FLOOR 7 5 2 6 3 4 1 8 1.- Kitchen 2.- Living room 3.- Dinning room 4.- Courtyard 5.- Double room 6.- Bathroom 7.- Terrace 8.- Office 0 0,5 1 2 4 m Scale: 1/100m

0 0,5 1 2 4 m CHILDREN S SCHOOL 0 0,5 1 2 4 m Scale 1/150m

INSIDE VIEWS

OUTISIDE VIEWS

OUTISIDE VIEWS